御祭神関連施設

Deity-related facilities

Soreisha

祖霊社

祖霊社

境内霊社
[海の宮]

 神を敬い、祖先を祟び、先覚を敬慕してその霊を祀ることは、わが国古来の美風であります。
 東郷神社におきましては、敬神・崇祖の信仰厚い人々と共に、その精神を実践するため、昭和四七年に境内霊社「海の宮」を創建、御斎神として海軍・海事・水産関係者また崇敬者の諸霊を合祀奉斎しております。

例祭日
春祭 三月中旬/
秋祭 九月中旬

Reisha (meaning ancestral jinja)
on the Jinja precinct
[UMINOMIYA]

Japan has revered the deity, respected ancestors and shrined their spirits, which is Japanese traditional custom. Togo Jinja had erected the ancestral shrine “Uminomiya” and has enshrined the spirits of Navy, marine affairs, fishery businesses concerned and worshippers.

海の宮祭典の申込み

海の宮に於いて
合祀祭、年祭、慰霊祭等の祭典を
執り行っております。

年祭、慰霊祭

10万円より
合祀祭(永代祭祀料)

20万円より

※お申込みや詳しい金額につきましては、
社務所までお問い合わせください。

 

Monument

慰霊碑

海軍特年兵の碑

 

海軍特年兵の碑

[Kaigun-Tokunenhei-hi]
Monument to Special Naval Youth Soldiers

14歳の少年から志願者を採用した
海軍特別年少兵殉国碑。

碑は自然石に碑名を刻んで昭和46年5月16日、高松宮同妃殿下の御台臨を仰いで除幕式を挙げました。

This is the tombstone for the martyrs of Special Naval Youth Soldiers who were 14-year-boy applicants for war.

Their names were inscribed on the natural stone and their Highnesses Prince and Princess Takamatsu honored the unveiling ceremony on May 16th in 1971.

潜水艦殉国碑

 

潜水艦殉国碑

[Sensuikan-Junkoku-hi]
meaning monument of submarine

多大な犠牲をはらった
潜水艦の戦時における殉国者の碑。

潜水艦横断面を型どった碑の司令塔部分に、実潜望鏡をはめこみ、碑面には「殉国」の2字のみを刻み、背面に殉国者全員の霊名を封入し、 傍らに碑文を建てて、昭和33年3月に除幕されました。

This is the monument to people who battled for the country and were killed in submarine-war at great sacrifice.

The periscope is put into the conning tower of the monument shaped like a transverse section of the submarine and the two word殉国(meaning “dying for the country”) and every martyrs’ name are engraved on the surface of the monument. The inscription was established by the side of the monument, which was uncovered on March in 1958.

 

Ito Togo memorial hall

登録有形文化財
 伊東 東郷記念館
(旧東郷家別邸)

  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館
  • 伊東 東郷記念館

 別邸は夫人のリューマチ療養の為に温泉源を求め、昭和四年に静岡県伊東市渚町に地元の大工「里辰」によって建てられました。敷地約四百坪のところに建築され、三年後に離れが増築され(建坪約五十坪) 現在の姿が整いました。
 元帥は夏や冬になると逗留し地元の町民・子供達との交流をとり、別邸滞在の際は釣りや碁を楽しんでいたそうです。息子の東郷彪氏によれば「東郷さんの碁はザル碁で下手の横好きであった」と言われています。元帥薨去の後、別邸は元帥を尊敬するブリジストンタイヤ創業者石橋正二郎氏に譲渡され昭和十二年の秋に石橋氏が大角大将と会った折

り、別邸の話が出て是非海軍で保存をと希望される処から昭和十九年一月海軍省へ献納し「景光荘」と命名。 昭和二十年八月終戦まで多数の将官が来訪し元帥の遺徳を偲びました。終戦後は一時期米軍将官の休養所に使用されましたが翌年海軍省より石橋家に返還。その後ブリジストンタイヤ㈱に貸与、昭和二八年に石橋家より会社へ譲渡、昭和三六年には石橋財団に寄贈。 このとき「東郷記念館」と命名。平成に入り別邸は財団からテイケイ㈱へ譲渡、平成二二年一二月に東郷神社へ寄贈。そして別邸の修繕工事を行い平成二四年二月四日新たに東郷記念館として開館を迎えました。

The villa was to acquire the sources of hot spring for treating his wife sick of rheumatism and built by RinShin (a local carpenter) at Nagisa-cho, Ito-shi, Sizuoka in 1929. Its site is more or less 1320㎡ and its detached room was extended about 165㎡ in 1932.

He stayed at villa and communicated with neighbors in summer and winter. When he stayed at detached room, he enjoyed fishing and Igo (Japanese board game of capturing territory). His son, Hyo Togo said “Togo was crazy about Igo though no good”.

After Togo’s dead, his detached room was transferred to Masajiro Ishibashi, who is the founder of Bridgestone tire and highly respected Togo.

After the war ended, for a period of time, the detached room was used as the resort facility for the U.S generals. In the following year, it returned to Ishibashi family. Subsequently, it was rented to Bridgestone tire Co., Ltd then transferred to the company. In 1961, it was donated to Ishibashi foundation. When the Heisei period started, the detached room was transferred from the foundation to Teikei Co., Ltd, then contributed to Togo Jinja on December 2008. After repaired, it restarted to open as Togo memorial hall from December 2012.

 

伊東 東郷記念館
(旧東郷家別邸)

  • [定期開館]
  • 毎土・日曜日、祝日、第三火曜日
    4月~9月 10:00~1 6:00
    10月~3月 10:00~15:00
  • [予約開館]
  • 原則5日前の予約で開館
  • [入館料]
  • お一人さま:200円
  • [お問い合わせ]
  • 伊東自然歴史案内人会
    TEL&FAX:0557-37-3550